Monday, January 05, 2009

Hellooooo people!
Sorry for not updating for sooo long, ok not very long lah, only 4 days?
I've been working like maddddddd through these days.
Selling ice cream! Haha.

People at Carrefour are realllly nice!
Like those sample counters, those auntie always give us food.
So I don't have to spend money on meals & stuffs.
Save bucks! And I give them ice cream for desserts, haha!

I'm working beside the Yogurt stall, so I'm starting to appreciate yogurt,
The name of the girl working there is Agnes, and shes totally same as Agnes Ang.
Both super crazy. LOL.
We kept on shouting 'ICE CREAMMMMM' and 'YOGURTTTT' until we kena complain by people, hahah!

Gastric last night was unbearable.
I criedddd like mad, and Bitch woke up earlier to take my shift.
And I went to work afternoon shift, and she accompanied me till 10pm!
Cause she's afraid my gastric will come back and look for me again, haha!

No time for computer these few days, have to work work work work. -.-
Ben came 2 days ago, I went to the arcade with him for a few rounds of basketball & rush back to work, HAHAHA!
Weekian came to look for me today!
3rd Jan was his birthday, 16 years old already okay!
Take care of yourself and study hardddd.
Don't let me worry anymore, pleaseeee. T.T
Love you manymany! :)

Oh and it's a brand new year already.
Oh countdown was alright.
Work with Diana before that.
Tay accompanied us all the way till 5pm!
Went to meet Mingxian & walk walk walk.
They went for movie, me & Tay went off to meet Ivan.
Saw Khairi! Miss him aloooot, and Amaran!
Had NYNY for dinner & they left.
Relatives came & headed for countdown. :)
2008 isn't great for me.
Lost quite a number of friends, but I gained 2 to 3 times more friends. Haha. :)
Hope 2009 will be better for me uhhh. :)

Not much resolutions, just wanna save as much money as I can, lose as much weight as I can, and get myself a piano, lol! :)
I miss going out with my friends & all.
I miss blah & blah & blah & blah blah blah.
& I miss school! So random but really lehhhhhh.
Kaili kept on telling me how fun her first day of school is.
Asshole. -.-

Anyway, Mum & Dad has been sending me to work & fetching me home almost everyday.
Only 1st Jan I went there myself, lol!
And mrt rides are very expensive ok!
Cause I'm not a student for the time being, paying adult fair. TSK. -.-

Will update soon I guess, with pictures! :)
Off for now!

No comments: