Friday, January 09, 2009

Received a call from Eric yesterday morning and he told me the news.
Didn't believed him as he always jiao wei alot. -.-
But I went to bought the papers and saw Marcus's face.
Broke down on the spot. :/
Met up with Eric & Casper last night.
Damn no life, sit bus 12 from Outram till Pasir ris, then took bus 21 to Tampines, then home. -.-

Met up with Casper & Eric at Lavender, bus to AMK hub.
The bus turn one big round please, super long ride.
And Eric was beside me irritating me like.. -_-

Chityan, Junhao & Yoyo came to meet us after that.
3 years never meet up together with this group of friends already, all of them never change at all, character all the same.
Just their hair change.
Most of them serving ns mah, so hair cut till short short.
Eric's hair was short like shit and he told me he had to go for haircut soon. -.-

Marcus's body came and all of us went in together to look.
Few weeks ago I was still chatting with him in msn, when he told me about a girl he likes & his bike lessons stuffs and so on..
Saw him 2 months ago at Bedok bus stop.
I still remember him & his ju-on face.
Really cannot believe he just left us like that. ):
It really hurts to see his family members crying.
Eric kept on asking me to be happy now.
But really cannot help leh. -.-

Went to see him the last time and headed off to AMK to eat, then bus back to pasir ris with Rachel.
We slept till we reach the last stop. -.-
Bought bubble tea, and Marcus face suddenly appeared in my mind.
I told Rachel and she gave me a -.- face.
Home-d after that.

Pictures!


Jacyln & me. :)



Rachel & me. :)



Eric. LOL!
Results on the 12th.
Don't really give a damn to it now, I don't know why.
Off for now, I wanna catch up with people's blog.
I'm like drifting from the internet stuffs recently, haha!

Rest in peace k, we'll miss you. :)

No comments: