Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cny celebration.

Cny this year wasn't as fun as I expected.
Boring shit. -.-
Only 1st day was fun.
2nd day, 9pm then go aunt house gamble. 12am went back, no life.

Was expecting to stay at home for the whole day today.
But Jacyln rang me up & we went to Eastpoint for Koba.
And bitchings & laughing & stuffs.

Even now, I'm on the phone with her & laughing like mad.
Hor bloody gurl? HAHAHHAA.
Bloody gurl & bloody boi watch kiss kiss MV worh. HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.
Bloody gurl got pimple and curly hair somemore. LOLOLOL
I guess only Jacyln knows what I'm talking.

Download l4d already, but it looks scary.
I on the game for less than a minute, and I alt + tab.
Then ctrl + alt + del. Then end task. Lol.
I need to talk to someone on the phone while playing. -.-

Sonemore Jh say my com too lag, cannot play. Sad.
And Js sexpose his face to me just now. Haha!

Off for now, bye!

No comments: