Friday, January 30, 2009

JAE!

JAE results in about 4 hours time.
Plan to wait for the results then sleep, but my eyes closing already. -.-
I will wait!

Everytime I know a new friend online, talk here & there, sure link to something.
Almost 80% of my online friends knows about it. -.-
Lol, so standard.
But another friend I know today don't know about it. Aiya, wasted. LOL!
I always meet new online friends when I stay at home the whole day! Lol.

Played l4d just now, not as nice as I expected.

Chenghoo, I help you pray that you won't go to nyp. Haha!
Good luck for the posting results people! :)

[edit]

6.18am now.
I received my sms from MOE already.
I'm speechless, I've nothing to say.
What to do? Can only blame myself for getting lj results.
Just wish that I have friends entering that course too.

Off to sleep now, bye.

[/edit]

No comments: