Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010

New year eve was an awesome day.
Lunch with P and caught Alvin & the Chipmunks 2. Theodore is MAD cute! Hahhaa.
Headed back and went Downtown with my relatives as usual.
Met Jesslyn & Vanessa there, saw Rachel and co!
Then I saw alot of familiar faces. Wilson kept on irritating me. And I went to hit Potential's chest the minute I saw him! HAHHAA.

Went to take neoprints with Jess, Rach & Van! Was mad fun haahha. Cause of the lil boy. Damn cute.







This is the way I used to take neos when I was an ah lian. Too used to it so I just kept on twisting like an ahlian LOL idk why! -_-
This post looks so.. secondary school-ish cause of the neoprints, no? Hahaha.

Anyway Jess and Van left. Went Summer breeze after countdown with Rach, Qz, Bear, Junyu, Terence and co.
Was perspiring like mad and they kept on snatching my fan away! Kaninaaaa.
Rach and me kept on laughing at random people on the dancefloor. Lol. Especially that old horny girl, which looks like Rach! Not her but another Rach, if you get what I mean. And she looks really old, haha . Hahaha.
Left after awhile cause of ahem reasons.
Stroll along the park and had talks with Rach. I love her. Really love her for being there for me all the time. :) Thanks babe.

Jerron called after that, asked him to tompang me back to downtown but I changed my mind right after he rushed to meet me! Hahahha damn funny.
Jerron and Terence accompanied me to wait for Mommy to fetch me home instead.

Thats how I spent it, haha. Everything wasn't planned, but turned out to be so fun. :)
Anyway I kinda miss M cause that thing happened to him on NYE. :(

Anyway goodbye horrible 2009, hello 2010. 2009 was the worst year of all, I've lost quite alot and cause of this I'm much stronger, and I'm glad I am. I've made enemies of course, haha who doesn't? Worst was her and yeah I still hate her fucking much. Nah I won't fake, I don't like you means I don't like you. I won't beat around the bush. You acted like a coward by getting back in blogging. I got your number and confronted you instead ha, I'm immature? Look who's talking. My selfishness killed it? Haha your bitchy-ness killed your friendship too, not killed but somehow? Cause it's for the time being I guess, no one can predict what's gonna happen in the future. Attention seeking bitch haha, I'm lame bitch? WOW I'm sorry I srsly don't think I am. :( I became scheming and vicious OMG WOW. I should lose some weight? Lol go fix your jaw please thank you. It's a torture to look at you/your pictures/ whenever you update your status at Facebook and your thumbnail sized pics SCARED THE F OUTTA ME & my friends :) Delete me off Facebook if possible thanks, I won't delete yours cause I don't wanna waste anymore time on you. Why am I blogging bout her again. Waste of space fuck.

Was really free during the break after O levels and I used free time to think over alot of stuff. I realised that I'm too much sometimes? Idk how to say but it's like. I need to take a very long time to get grudges away. That when I realised the way I treated D was too much. I told my bitches that I find myself really bad for bitching so much bout her and they went o.o hahhaa. And before poly life started she suddenly contact me back, we had a long talk and I'm glad everything is back to normal again. I still can't stop making fun of her stupidity anyway. Hahaha. She's busy working but calling me consistently asking me how are things, really appreciate it, meet up soon dear. :) I'm much more forgiving now! For people who deserves it at least, not for her, never. Cause she has a long jaw opps.

And I suddenly got really close to Rach all of a sudden after o levels idk why. Hahaha suddenly kept on going to her house and slack and doing stupid stuffs when I'm having my O lvl hols! She's always there for me through the whole of 2009, whenever I have a prob she's just a call away. We've never quarrelled before for the past 5 years, which is a miracle cause my character sucks and I always get into quarrels. I guess it's because she always let me have my ways, giving in to me and all. Thanks bestfriend. :)

I've got a long term part time job at FH thanks to Chan. Kinda like my 2nd home now. Even when I don't have work I'll be there sometimes to study with Aidan/Chan. :) And I really really enjoy working there. :)

And I met P which is like the worst thing ever. HAHA kidding. He thought me how to be serious at times( which is really hard for me ). It's a torture to be serious at times I swear cause I'm the kinda girl that, laughs at almost everything? I can even laugh when P sneezes. HAHAHA. "Irritating or what sia this Qy" You tmust be saying this right? Hahhaa. He taught me loads of stuffs, he wants to be my fashion advisor too LOL!

I've changed really much, I've learnt how to be serious, more forgiving, treasure friendship. Yeah I realised who are the true friends you know? :) Glad that I did too. Heheh.

K I'm gonna stop here, what a long post! Hahhaa.
This year I'm gonna
1) Hit 50!
2) Earn more bucks.
3) Get my car license
4) Study real hard once I get into BZE
5) Forget bout those miserable stuffs
6) Ignore arrogant bitches.
7) Master that piano piece(been trying for 8 mths!)

K I'm off for now. I got a nut stuck in between my teeth now seebai.
P is rushing me to finish this post fasttttt. Hahahha byeeeeeee.

No comments: