Thursday, January 21, 2010

2ABZC-A1
Luvvv my nails hehehhe.

Didn't paint em since idk when haha. About a month? And it feels weird cause it looks simple.
Nails are meant to be painted! Hahaha.
But it was yellowish and I buff till my nails went soooo thin and crack like mad and it was all ewwwww that's why I left then naked.
Now it's back yay. P doesn't like multiple colours but 1 colour is so boring.
That's why there's 2 diff colours, I wanted to do 5 different colours but LOL nvm.

Work today was damn tiring.
Yesterday & today was soooo torturing cause of some reasons. Persevere qy!

I had talks with Cherine @ the library again. Omg i love talking to her. Lol.
Make up session was fun too.

Jap was fun, hhahaha. I removed my extension today! Diana still has it on, kudos to her. Lol.
The colour change from Blur to Purple to Pink. The pink is super striking and ahlian. -_-

PCB tmr @ 9am omg I haven't solder the shitz yet. :(
Talking to D and R now both bitches have no school. Nabei.
Tmr's gonna be a longggg day. Ciao!

Anyway Happy 25th Birthday Bro. :)

No comments: