Monday, January 18, 2010

290FD-A1
Smile as much as you can cuz you'll never know whose in love with your smile. :)

Malaysia trip was kinda boring, didn't get any nice stuff.
Found the shop that sells the checks out it's OOS alr. Urgh irritating.

I find myself really fat all of a sudden, as in like fucking fat like 100kgs! I need to lose weight. Fucking determined now. I hope this will last. Am gonna starve till I really cannot take it. Then I'll munch abit. I hope I can do it. Pleaseeee.

Anyway, Happy 15th birthday to my desrest sis. Hope you can cope well in your new subjects in school alright! Thanks for being always there for me although you can't help much cause you've never been through those stuffs I did but you still tried to comfort me and all. I love you really much, as always. :)

Here's a quote which I find it meaningful.
"When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying."

K I'm gonna go wash up now. School tomorrow zzzzzzz. Nighty!

No comments: