Friday, January 08, 2010

:)

January is the brokest month of all.
Brokest= qy being relaly broke. Lol!
So many people's birthday la!

I bought 4D ytd HAHA, 0220 ibet, first time I bought 4D myself and the number came out! But in the end never buy tio nabei, 25 bucks fly. 25 bucks only but still it's the winning that makes you shiok! :(

I just came back from horrible work, was mad busy and I slip and fell while rushing. My leg hit the wooden chair and it was fucking painful and I cried like mad.
Cheebu -_-

Btw after work was horrible shit, I cried really really hard after that phone call but I took my revenge just now HAHA! I just made P cried like mad hoho. We're equals now. Hehehe.

My leg is hurting like maddd. ZZZ and I see a veryvery ugly bruise. Am sad.

LZX changed his hairstyle! Tay when are you gonna change your hairstyle! LOL.

Anyway Happy birthday Kian on 3rd, Happy Birthday Kelvin on 6th, Happy Birthday Aidan for now! And Happy birthday Joel tmr! And Marcus is up there for a year alr, I really really hope that he's doing good up there. :)

No comments: