Tuesday, January 12, 2010

:)

K time to blog bout the weekend!
Friday, headed to Dhouby Ghaut, met up with the guys and headed to Just Acia for dinner.
Went over to Cathay for movie, 12 of us! Hahaha.
Headed home after that.

Saturday, class bbq! Reached around 5 and everything started alr.
STarted games, uno stacko, twister! HAHA damn fun and yada yada.
Play charades, humming and pictuika, relaly fun and my group won!
And I got the Chatterbox of the class prize. Lol.

Cake cutting and stuffs cause it's Aidan & Joel's birthday. :)
Everyhing was really fun, pictures are over @ Facebook. I'm lazy to upload, will do if I have the time.
Anders, Joel and Kenneth headed over to Hougang with me after that.
Pool and random ball stuffs LOL and they went back. Then I did usual stuffs and homeeee.

I went back to school today! Cab over right after my class. Hahaha.
Was sooo nice and everything, had lots of talks with the teachers! Hahaha.
Some of them cried and it's really very -_- I remembered when I got my results, I was crying like a bitch too. Lol.
Rachel didn't shed a tear, she got better results comapred to the previous one, haha I'm happy for her! CHINESE STILL B3 HAHA.

I met AMaran, Cheukman and Fat after that. Omg was having so much fun, I miss them alooooot. Fat became really skinny so Amaran & I was coming out with new nicknames for him. Hahahah. Amaran and Cm kept on asking me to scratch their back as usual. Lol. Miss those times. :)

I got emotional and all after that and yada. Sigh.
Went for work, Rach and Terence came down! Hahaha.
Thanks for those long talks, Qz too. Really appreciate it.
I'm sucha bitch sigh.
kthxbai

No comments: