Thursday, January 21, 2010

You know a point of time when you really really need someone so badly that just a call and listening to their voice makes you feel that everything is gonna be fine cause they're really important to you and just simple words they say makes you smile?
Where are you when I need you?
What I want is you to call me and talk to me till I cool down.
It's not bout controlling. If you can talk to me when you're out I don't mind.
You rather slack with your friends, have fun and all when I'm all alone at home crying like a bitch.
And asking me what is wrong with me asking you to get back home.
Just because your friend said "Don't let a girl control you."
Yeah I heard it. Now I know where I stand in your heart. I guess I'm just not that important.

Everytime when you have family matters I'm always there.
What bout you?

No comments: