Sunday, January 17, 2010

28HLE-A1

On the phone with P now. I'm going msia tmr! Yay hehehe.
Anyway laoniang is EFFING HAPPY! Cause her dota has revived. Hahaha.
I'm gonna get l4d2 next. Even Rach knows how to play, I'm sucha blockhead!

Anyway yesterday was awesomeee.
I went out for a photography outing with Aidan & Phoebe.
She brought her DSLR along cause of me, thanks babe!
It was really really fun taking pictures where ever I go.

Went penin to get my watch. Then off to town.
Phoebe was like a mad woman @ Taka, bought Coach and Marc Jacobs. Siao label kia. Lol.
We're gonna get Mahattan Portage bags by the end of next month. Wee-u-weet. :>

Went Cine and each of us got a Praise tee.
Aidan was asking me to get it for like idk how many times. Lol.
He got his mad chio boat shoes. I told you that you can find nicer ones rightt!
Thank me thank me! Hahaha. The salesgirl was really really pretty. :)

Met up with Ken, Potential and his friend. Saw Maricia outside Cine! Hahaha miss herrr, and Wen. Meet up soon please!

Dinner @ Pasta mania, then walk around and headed back to Pasir Ris, then Hougang as usual, and homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

K off for now. :) Pool today was really fun. I was being controlled by Kel. LOL joke.
Bai.

No comments: