Monday, January 18, 2010

290F6-A1
Sup!

Hahaha hello people! School today was pretty boring.
Last minute classmate told me there's maths quiz today, I didn't even know.
Quickly revise and the quiz was alright, last question 100% wrong but still can pass I guess? Hahaha.

I went to Tmall with Cherine, walk around and had ice cream @ Macs!
Sat down and had heart to heart talks. I'm glad I told her almost everything cause she's much matured and she knows what to do.
She says she doesn't wanna say make comments on anything. My mind's in a whirl pool now, but I'll just follow my heart. :)

Mummy got herself an iPhone, I hope she doesn't sell it again this time. Lol.
iPhone 4G is coming out this year and I don't feel like getting the 3Gs already. Haha I'm so fickle minded!

School till 5 tmr and work! Argh. Bye.

No comments: