Monday, January 11, 2010

:)

The worst thing this weekend is the fight.
AND I CAN'T FIT INTO THAT FRIGGING SHIRT WHICH HAS NO M SIZE AVAILABLE _l_

Other than hat, I had an awesome weekend.
Friday was fun, saturday's class bbq was MAD FUN.
And today, I got my laptop lcd screen replaced(FINALLY)!
After letting it rot for 6 months.

I spend 300+ bucks today.
270 on the laptop & keyboard protector and other stuffs. T_T
I chose the most handsome guy to replace it HAHA.
He looks like Taufiq Batisah(spelling?)!
I saw Benjamin @ the other shop, the CSS contestant. He kept on denying that he's the one.
Damn funny. Lol.

Anyway good luck to everyone that's getting back O's tmr!


Especially this girl, I'm gonna hear good stuffs from her tmr . No more red paper k! Hahaha.

M gonna catch up with those games, I've like nothing to do everytime I on the computer that's why I don't use it often now.
I know I can blog but seriously blogging is boring shit, I won't waste alot of time on it unless I'm a blogger and I earn bucks from it but it's impossible lol so I wont.
Unlike some people, so free.. winks to D. HAHAHA.

I'm gna start l4d/dota/whatever shit soon! :)

School tmr. See bai f school.

No comments: