Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas eve was spent at FH working, till 11 and I met up with Ivan & Tay @ Starbucks to countdown!
Spent time catching up with each others life till 3am? I forgot.
60% of the time I was ranting, 20% for each of them. Lol!
I rant bout that bitch non-stop.
They kept on shooting me, nabei. But advice me what to do too.
Thanks bitches hahahha, I love the both of you really much!
It's the 3rd Christmas eve we spent tgt, we went to watch Charlotte's web during Sec 3 HAHA! And gambled over Aaron's till dawn during Sec 4! Hope this continues the next year and the year after that and yadaaaa.
MEET UP AGAIN SOON PLZZZ.

Christmas was spent over at Rach's, it was awesome anyway.
Me + Aidan + Chan + Rach + Qz + Ter + Bear + Derek + Pauline + Rayson + Jerry? (Idk his name lol.) + Steamboat + mahjong + blackjack + movie + gift exchange + Safra = Awesome Christmas!
I left the minute I reach Safra btw. :( Other than that everything is soooo fun hahaha.
I won money from blackjack yay! P too. He said I gave him luck. :)
They taught Aidan, Chan and I how to play mahjong. Chan was like a retard LOL.
3 of the guys got condoms for the gift. Rach got Axe Oil and Bear got cotton buds LOL.
I got a really cute cup ^^ is happppyyyyy! Hhahahaha.
I know Pauline for the 1st day and she's mad nice. I had heart to heart talks with her the first time we meet up. :) And gossips hahaha.

Imma spending 2nd day of Christmas with my family tmr at Jb.
Gonna go to Jusco and get the checks. Hope I'll find it! Prays realllyyyy hard. :(

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments: