Thursday, December 10, 2009

.

I can summarize what happened today into 2 sentences.

"It was kinda like one of the best days in my life, starting of my holidays and yada yada.
But something ruined everything. _l_"

Nice. Few days back I just posted this:
I've realised that life's much more peaceful when you care bout nothing.
Cause when you do, things won't go your way either, so why care?
Just ignore, close an eye, let the day pass, and you'll be much more happier. :)

So true, now I'm really not gonna care.
I'm feeling so FUCKING FUCKED UP now cause I cared.
Pissed off + fucked up + angry = what I'm feeling now.
I'm bursting into tears soon idk why. I guess I'm gonna cry to sleep again tonight.

If you don't want me to care then just tell me, I can just just stop caring.
It'll save me quite a number of heartaches.
I must learn how to be happy.
Or should I say I should learn how to care for those whose worth my care. :)
I just watch my tv, get to sleep on time, enjoy my holidays and ignore other stuffs.

No comments: