Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ha.

Today's really screwed. Cried during work, found out new stuffs.
I'm sure I'll get over this soon, before Christmas at least!
Christmas this year is gonna be awesome.

Someone wrote a blog post for me awwww so nice and sweet.
Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. ^^
I mixed random stuffs above cause I do want peeps to read this! If not it's gonna be boring and all.
Hahahahaha. Thanks to me it has returned? Ohhhhhhh. Congrats then!
I'm selfish? Oh wow at least Aidan doesn't think so.
Stop fucking say I'm lame. M NOT. Who are you to speak?
You know nothing but oh ccccc i miss you. Ha. Joke.

Hahahha I'm fake? Ohwell I do tell Aidan how much I hate you but you pretended to be sweet and everything. "I don't hate you girl, I really don't." Oh wow.
Why didn't you make comments bout me last time then? Why wait till things turned ugly?
Cause you don't know me really well last time? You meant you know me really well now? Lol. Whose the one being fake here? Ha.

I don't wanna waste anymore time on this.

Am feeling really happy now cause I'm gonna get ink-ed for free in months time.
HAHAH I LOVE YOU SOSO MUCH. :) see you tmr!

No comments: