Sunday, December 20, 2009

:)

Back from Genting. :)
Did usual stuffs, arcade, themepark and so on.
Ate like MAD, like 6 or 7 meals a day? LOL.
Marrybrown is awesome shit. Kelvin ate that like free HAHA!
People smoke like free indoors and it was really cold so i got really sick.
Kept on getting mucus out from my nose till blood came out. -_-
I'm feeling better anyway. :)

I slept while watching movie, was boring like madddd, first time I slept inside a cinema!
And I saw someone there DAMN SUAY I SWEAR.
Fucking turn off zzzzz. Btw I saw Yanlin too, hahah. :)
Used Marlboro phone for my msia prepaid card and alot of people stare at me while I'm talking on the phone. Lol. -.-
Big bro told me, Marlboro stands for Men Always Remember Love Because Of Romance Only.
-_____-

By the way someone got the exact same vans as me. Zzzz.
Aidan wanted to get it but he changed his mind already, lol.
I wanna get a red one like this!



OMG SPASM. Lol.
But the pink is still being a vase. Nooooooo.

Anyway P saw me and say omg you gained 2 kg i think.
And he's right LOL 2 KG OMG.
I need to starve myself starting from Monday.
I got stupid stuffs for P and stuffs that will make him gain weight.
Hahaha fats! :)

K I'm realllllyyyy tired now I need to sleep.
NO PICTURES FOR THIS POST AGAIN EDMW-ERS F OFF BYE.

No comments: