Tuesday, December 08, 2009

:)

Pizzahut with P and headed to school.
Maths paper was zzzzz, all careless mistakes.
And I didn't even bother to attempt the last question. Totally -.-
20 marks gone!

Went for lecture, study at library, went ep for kfc, home, and studied with Aidan and Chan at my house's void deck.
Took pictures HAHA damn fun.

I ate pizzahut for lunch, chilli fries for snack and kfc for dinner. Fml.

P just fell down @ his house lift LOL.
Mummy fell down during work too.
I got a feeling I'll be the next one, lol.

Funny conversation I had with someone just now.
Me: Oiee should I cut bangs?
K: No zzz.
Me: Why?
K: Girls with bangs are just stupid, they think it's pretty, cute and nice but it looks worst that me dick hair. Especially skinny ones, jitao skeleton. Those who are on diet, worst. Example _______
Me: HAHAHHA bastard
K: LOL im a kaypo leh i do read her blog!
Me: EW FK.

HAHHAHA I swear K is so bastard.

Dfund paper tomorrow OMG wish me luckkkkk.
I WANNA SO SOMER313 ON FRIDAY ANYONE WANNA COME ALONG? :D

No comments: