Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today's horoscope: A clash in personalities could be unavoidable today. The best thing to do is to understand that miscommunications somewhere along the line have occurred and allow the other person to vocalize what is on their mind. Find the sanity and the basis for the confusion--then transfer some form of understanding to the situation. If you can change the problem, do so. If you cannot change the problem, perhaps a new direction is good; time is the answer. Be aware of the temptation to perceive you as unfairly treated. Emotional security comes from within you. If you feel that you lack the emotional security, look for the changes that will help you gain a better feeling of security. This evening you may decide on next year's goal or resolution.

Ha, really true.
Travel all the way to City Hall today, just for lunch! -.-

Leaving tmr morning for Genting.
Sick of that place already. -.- But at least it's a good time for me to relax now. :)
I've so much work to do after I come back, ahhhh.

2 days ago "You're one of the best thing that occurred in my life."
Today "You're really damn fucked up."
Seriously don't understand guys at all.
I am fucked up, I love to give attitude, I'm full of nonsense.
And I'm insignificant.

I see myself spamming ice cream.
I guess being b is the only way for me to lose weight.
I grew back 5 kgs in 4 mths wtf is this?

Hahhaha bye people.

No comments: