Sunday, December 06, 2009

:)

Maths paper tomorrow, gonna wake up early and study.
Anyway I'm on my bed now! Waiting for Pocky to call. :>
P's doing some experiment now, with his family! Hahaha damn cute,was chatting and he was screaming and stuffs when the oil shoots onto him LOL.

Went to Study with Aidan and Chan just now.
Chan was a total dick head today, MAD crazy.
We did crazy and retard stuffs but it was fun LOL.
Gay pants.



HAHAHAHAHA. I got ink-ed! :>

I just did something which will make my stomach go smallerrrr, I hope!
Was perspiring like mad. But it was worth it, not tiring anyway, hahhaa.
Gonna continue doing it everyday, must persevere!
When can I reach a 50? LOL. fats :<

Can't wait for Wednesday omgggggg, my last paper! And an awesome surprise(I hope it surprises me!). Can't waitttttttttttttt. :D

Have a goodynight and good luck to everyone having emaths2 tomorrow!
I shall pray hard that the paper will be easy.
And Dfund.. Have to work extra hard cause I failed the quiz.
And the paper is on tuesday. FUCK IT.
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. <3

No comments: