Sunday, December 13, 2009

:)

Been sleeping less than 4 hours for 3 continuous days.
And thanks to my lazy legs, I didn't move away from a seat despite having alot of people smoking around me.
And I coughed like mad that night, now I'm down with cough sorethroat and flu. Zzz.
Last night was a horror, I almost finished a box of tissues.

Anyway, 2 days ago was an awesome day. :)
Was supposed to go out with Aidan and Rach, After that Diana called and said she got off today, and Chan joined us last minute.
Went City plaza cause Bitch wanted to do her lashes, omg so gian!
Bitch, Chan and I did a dark blue extension, HAHA gay shit.

Went Cityhall to meet Phoebe and headed to Far East. Got my bag changed, Chan and Diana left :( and we went to Taka.
Had dinner at Pepe's, food sucks like mad I swear, the waitress there sucks too, not friendly at all.
Sucky place, will never go back there again.
Btw we went there forrrrrrrrr a chaoooo cheeeeeee bai. HAHAHA.

Headed to Somer313 to meet Ken, Potential, Huida, and their friends.
Walked around, bought flipflops again. :)

Aidan & Phoebe send me home after that, thanks!

Photos with Rachelllll! Will upload once I get it.
It has been some time since I upload lots of photos. Lazy. -_-

Jerron called that night and asked me to bring poker cards down, lol.
Met up with him and Zaf and went under Wilson's block cause he injured his leg ouch.
Played cheat and steal, hahaha damn funny.
Been so long since I last met them! :)
Went back home around 4 plus.

I tidied my room yesterday and tried out gel extensions!
My first successful one, spent like 2 hours. -.-
Gave up and just randomly paint the rest of the nails.
My ring fingernail is ugly lol some stupid nail art from my previous manicure, I couldn't get it out, tried scraping but my nail hurts, kanina. -.-

Hate purple but I've only got purple glitter at home, gonna get more colours and more powder. :)
Have to pay at least 80? if you do gel extensions in Singapore, in Malaysia around 60.
Doing it yourself is much cheaper. :)
But have to learn how to do your right hand which sucks, hahhaha.

Anyway Happy Birthday Mum! She's 51 this year already omg!
Hahaha gonna head out to get her the present later, hope I have the time.

K byeeeeeeee :)

No comments: