Monday, June 04, 2007

thanks alot JINGWEN ! [:
i appreciate so much for your help .
i dont blame you .
neither do i hate you .
because its not your fault .

perhaps its my own retribution for treating him this way .

i will try my best to do it .
by the way, thanks alot .

a hell lot . [:


i regretted so much for treating you like that last time .
but i cant change th time back, can i?
i know its impossible for th 3 of us to be as close as before .
i know its impossible for th 3 of us to talk on th phone till th next morning now .
i know its impossible for th 3 of us to go out again .
its all my fault, for treating you like that last time .
i know i deserve this .
its my retribution .
even if we talk to each other, we wont be as close .
i wont scream, cry, shout ad th both of you anymore .
both of you wont disiao me & say i look like a kid anymore .
cause we're not close already .
so not close .


so wad if im crying everyday?
nobody cares .
cause im a bloody bitch .
slut, whore .
i know .

same old thing, DADDY's BEST .
cause hes my girlfriend ! x=
[:

No comments: