Monday, June 04, 2007

YESTERDAY
went to bedok to celebrate GRANDMA's birthday .
wasn't in a very good mood cause of some stuffs .

after that went to MARINA bay .
KOR drove BIG BRO's car .
den BIG BRO drove MUMMY's car .
den i followed KOR .
with KAILI & WEIJIAN . only th four of us .
after that ad ecp there .
KOR drive damn fast .
until 150km/h
my heart nearly drop off luhs .
i kept on screaming like mad .
LOL .
KOR told me th fastest speed he ever drove for a car is 240km/h
-.- -.- -.-
den he say motor 260km/h
lorry 170km/h
WTH

den reach MARINA th car smell like wad .
got burning smell .
den KOR lock th car le faster run .
HAHA x=
i HATEHATE BIG BRO like mad .
so i kept on asking KOR to spoil his fking car .
x=

den went to play billard .
MUMMY asked me why my face so pale -.-
its because of KOR luhs !
den i told MUMMY i just went to escape theme park .
den she got wad i mean nd stare ad KOR .
LOL .

sms-ed JACYLN, WEIXIN & DIANA when i was there .
JACYLN told me some stuffs which made me cry .
i was counseling WEIXIN
DIANA was talking to me about hamsters -.-

4 plus reached home .

TODAY
went to eastpoint to eat with MUMMY & KOR .
after that MUMMY went to work nd KOR went for soccer ):
den went to aunt house ALONE .
den i ask ahpunehneh KIAN to come !
x)

den went to 201 for dinner .
den went to downtown .
den went home .

*im glad to hear that [:

No comments: