Thursday, June 14, 2007

beembeems, IM BACK :D

today was sian like mad ):
was so tired luhs, cos ytd 5 den slp .
was conferencing with DIANA & YONGQUAN :D :D
den finally can slp le 6 plus KOR woke me up -.-
ask me give him 1 matress cos i sleep on two ma,
COS IM SHORT so i wan to feel tall when im sleeping, HAHA !
so i was like why want my matress?
den he told me MUMMY sleeping on his bed .

MY BEAUTY SLEEP GONE T_T
lols !
den 2 plus woke up nd cook mageeeee meeeee ;D
den was intending to meet ONGONG nd slack de .
bud MUMMY force me to go out with her -.-
so ):
sorry ONG ): ):

6 plus went to tm to eat, i nv eat, MUMMY & KOR ate .
saw MAXI woking ad ISETAN, haha !

den went to hdb hub again again again ):
bud this time i have JESSLYN & RACHEL to talk to me !
about chalet stuffs :D
den RACHEL hang nd DIANA called :D
den JESSLYN hang nd YONGQUAN called :D
den YONGQUAN hang nd left ME & DIANA !
always like that, DIANA best la [:
so we talk talk talk all th way till now, heh .

i use hp to call them luhs, cause of th call back card, i'll explain it later .
den went home :D
CHALET TMR ! YONGQUAN, BRENDA, ERIC, DIANA, GRACE GOING ! OMG HAPPY LIKE MAD LUHS :D cannot ton ): so DIANA also dowan ton, HAHA ! shes coming to my hse to ton instead :D

SATURDAY = TAY YONGQUAN's bday !
bud its also my cousin's wedding, so ):
i cant go out with you all, so sorry manxzxz
i promise you a bday gift la [:

*i know im greedy, bud i hope things can be th same [:

No comments: