Friday, June 22, 2007

JESSLYN came to my hse in th afternoon just to wake me up, hahaas !
watch DIBO TH GIFT DRAGON ! before we left .
i insisted to watch it lar, x)
di dibo di dibo dibo di !
:D

den blahblah nd left for tm .
went to eat longjohn :D
den HUITING came .
den walk arnd .

den went to RACHEL's house to wake her up .
changed back my ZINC bag with her .
its in a very,very,very poor condition ):
that bag is very memorable to me .
so i was so damn angry with RACHEL luhs .

den went to watch movie,
NANCY DREW .
nice !
i was focosing more on my nachos during th movie x)
so i dont know whats th movie is talking about .
bud th back part is nice .
kept on laughing nd eating .
fatty yun ! [:

den went to arcade .
den went to meet MUMMY nd went to downtown .
played arcade .
den went for supper AGAIN :D
den went home .

tmr maybe gg JESSLYN's hse do homework .
maybe gg town with ONGONG & IVAN & SUIE & YINGHAN :D
bud if i can finish homework den can go town ):
i miss them like mad luhs !
so im chionging homework now .
ONGONG talking to me, nd telling me answers also x=

im only left with e maths homework, fast right?
cause chinese mcq ONGONG give answers .
chinese compo & letter writing i dont intend to do .
english dont intend to do, chem too difficult, dont know how to do .
heh :D
IM ONLY LEFT WITH MATHS .
bwahhaha, i know im retarded [:

gg to continue with my maths now, BYEEE !

*di dibo di dibo dibo di ! :D

No comments: