Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i din go for band today .
sick plus overslept =/
fever + sorethroat + flu .
nd 3 big ulcers !
th pain from my ulcers are killing me T_T

1 plus went to tm to meet ONGONG & YINGHAN .
den watched MEN IN WHITE with ONGONG .
nice like mad !
laugh like mad when we're in th cinema, LOLS !
th guy luhs, -.-
only ONGONG understand wad im referring to i guess
-.-

den walked arnd, saw IVAN, CHENGHOO, SIEWMIN & CHER .
i miss IVAN ! :D
den walk arnd, den went to take bus .

chit chat ad my hse downstairs about friendship problem .
hais, people really change .
bud im glad i still have ONGONG .
for th 3 whole years ! :D

just reached home .
gg to hdb hub later again ):

school reopening soon .
& i haven even touch my homework .
booooo !

next thursday gg HONGKONG with MUMMY & KOR .
& their colleagues .
until sunday .
will miss my friends here like mad mansxzxszx !
):

*time can proof every, single thing .

No comments: