Sunday, June 24, 2007

so damn bloody pissed off today,
thanks to my MUM, forget it .

stayed ad home till 7 plus today, den went to 201 .
den to AUNT's house .
KAILING was super irritating today !
11 came back home [:

school's reopening tmr !
im so god damn happy :D
miss my friends so much luhs !
sucha long time since i last see them .

just removed my extensions :D
im happy lah, cos its sucha troublesome thingy to me .
i cant comb my hair properly .
th extensions will block la -.-
den everytime i comb until th extensions sibei pain -.-
-.- -.- -.-

YAY SCHOOL TMR :D
comfirm canot wake up de x)
im PREPARED to get scolded by tchers :D
all home works NOT DONE !
except for chinese mcq & some maths .
i know im hardworking [:

gg to GOSSIP GOSSIP & GOSSIP with DIANA so much tmr .
:D i miss you lah bestie :D

*it takes TWO HANDS to CLAP [:

No comments: