Monday, January 15, 2007

tiredd .
went to sku with MARTIN . met him ad my hse downstairs (:
saw LEONARD ad th bus stop near my hse .
asked him whether hes waiting for JESSLYN nd he denied . -.-
got up de bus nd LEONARD asked me to go downn de bus .
trying to trick me agn luhs . everytime lidat -.-
saw AHTAY, CHENGHOO, CHENGTECK in th bus .
so reached sku bustop nd waited for JACYLN .
den i saw LEONARD coming down th bus with JESSLYN . -_-

first period was chinese, damn fun !
was crapping all th way with CHENGHOO . :D
after recess was physics?
went to com lab as usual .
was talking to myself . -.-
took a photo with MARTIN (:
after tat was chem .
DAMN SIAN .

den eng 3 periods .
went COM LAB :D:D
was supposed to type out our short stories .
bud i read ppl's blog blahblah .
den my short story was real short .
less than 100 words? :D
ELAINE, HUITING & MABEL was watching our videos from youtube . x)
th shoot one, the shoot two nd thw wahlao channel . LOLS :D
was taking retarded photos with MARTIN .
nd we started ACTING CUTE .
nd YAY we were SO CUTE YOU KNOW .
cos we have BLOODY BIG EYES x)
CARMEN came nd she was like . WAH u all taking photo? I ALSO WAN .
den me nd MARTIN give that face -.-
shall upload th pics later (:
after that was th STAR thingy .
took photos again LOLS .
ate damn lots of candy . so tongue turned blue .
MARTIN's nd HUITING's too .
was making MABEL, ELAINE, HUITING & MARTIN laugh like shit luhs . ;D
did super funny things nd dey kept on laughing -.-
MARTIN didn't laugh as much .
guess he was used to my retardedness . :D

after sku went opp sku eat .
den went to TM with MARTIN to get art stuffs .
he took my hp nd run .
den saw KAIJING, EBENZER, QIULING & XIUFEN ad popular
so asked KAIJING to call stupid MARTIN . -_-
den went to get my hp thingy .
saw DANIA & JIAHUI !
was walking towards de escalator den saw DANIA & JIAHUI coming down th escalator .
so i ran up .
den DANIA was like . WAHLAO !
i saw u den i went down . den u go up -_-
reached inter nd saw VANESSA, JESSLYN, HUITING, QINYING, SIRONG & PEIYING .
after tt went to EASTPOINT with JESSLYN to look for my mum .
7 plus went home . (:

band tmr ~ SIAN .
theres band prac on tues, thurs & fri .
wed we're gg to th concert hall for rehersal .
saturday concert .
so theres band from tmr till sat . T_T
MARTIN, RACHEL, GRACE, VANESSA & CHARIS is gg for th concert ! :D

No comments: