Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i got scolded from so many ppl for not updating .
dey say reading my blog is fun .
cos things i blog is funny . -.-

21 jan .
kor's bday . bud went out with kailing, mum, blahblah .
went to TM if im not wrong?
nd mum helped kailing cut her hair . LOLS .

22nd jan
as usual met MARTIN nd went to sku tgt .
during SS a relief tcher came .
Mr Dennis Lee if im not wrong?
talk real fast -.-
nd he even played stupid games with us -.-
english went to COM LAB :D
as usual sat with MARTIN -.-
he was busying flooding ELAINE's frenster nd im busying flooding MARTIN's frenster .
i flood like . 2500 testi ? :D
for some reasons im pissed off with MARTIN .
his fking bad habit is back .
only DIANA knows . boo .
after sku went opp sku ate nd went home ?
mum called me nd asked abt real wierd stuffs .
i bet she followed me again . fcuk it luh .

23 jan [ytd]
reached sku blahblah .
during chem went to lab
wore th goggles LOLS .
took photos . will upload it ltr (:
after lessons took photos .
i mean those indivisual ones .
CHRISTOPHER was di siaoing me luhs .
give th super funny look nd ask me 'zomo mei you xiao?'
i laughed like shit luhs .
ok i know its not funny .
bud his face . aiya forget it . LOL
after sku CHENGHOO nd AHTAY need to copy bio things .
think dey forget to bring workbook or wad?
for some reasons AHTAY was angry .
thought he was pretending? cos everytime i make him or wad he also wun angry .
den he was really pissed off .
so MARTIN nd ME went opp sku .
den MARTIN told me AHTAY scolded me CB .
wadever . i was ad fault? cos i use my wallet to slap his face first .
bought food nd SUIE asked me whether i want to go baq sku not .
i said NO cos i dont wanna see SOMEONE .
im referring to IVAN . not AHTAY kay .
cos bloody IVAN went off without us nd all of us were standing outside staffroom waiting for CHENGHOO & AHTAY . -.-
MARTIN told me AHTAY thought i was referring to him ? -.-
so ate with JINGWEN, DIANA nd ELAINE (:
JINGWEN nd ELAINE was laughing ad me LOLS .
JINGWEN say im very cute -.-
den DIANA wasn't laughing .
she says that shes used to my crapping nd all . LOLS x)
while more MARTIN came to look for me . hohohos .

went baq to sku nd i was like . afraid to talk to AHTAY?
dont know why . his face seemed so fierce . -.-
MARTIN told me AHTAY bet to him tmr [which is tdy] i wont talk to him .
den i told MARTIN i shall be like someone to day . always soooooooo fking quiet . (:

went for BAND .
den went up to refill my water bottle .
refill halfway CHRISTOPHER nd GLOVOR was walking towards th water cooler also .
den like . dere're 4 water coolers .
nd CHRISTOPHER purposely walked to me nd give th .
'i give you 3 more seconds, if you dun go to another water cooler i'll kill you'FACE
so i walked away -.-
nd he smiled ad me . lols .

after band went homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

No comments: