Friday, January 19, 2007

20 more mins for us to use com -.-
im fking cold now . ):
morning assembly KIMSENG was beside me .
nd my bag's zip spoilt .
so i blamed KIMSENG .
saying that hes SUAY so sitting beide him spoils my thing x=
bus MARTIN was nice enough to put th zip back .
he was damn dulan when hes trying to put it baq .
was damn hard luhs .
was damn sleepy during lessons .
ahh nd my gastric is damn bloody painful now ):

recess GLOVOR suaned someone -.-
he told me Singapore Changi Airpot .
nd i know wad does it mean nd he laughed -.-
as usual LEONARD di siao me again ):
saying im short luhs . boo .
went baq to class nd deres still sometime so went to 305 to look for CHENGHOO, IVAN nd AHTAY .
passed my green tea in their class secretly LOLS .
den 3 of dem drank nd passed baq . -.-

was reading celestechen's web with WEIXIN nd CARMEN
hahas . th stupid neoprint .
3 of us are crazy over NAT . (:
ahh i love WEIXIN nd CARMEN too (:
carmen kip on asking me to take pics with her cos she brought her cam -.-
DIANA, GLOVOR nd ME were watching HARD GAY just now LOLS .
laughed like shit luhs :D

No comments: