Sunday, January 14, 2007

friday 120107

HAOKIAT's bday today ! (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAOKIAT !
wished him several times today . nd he smiled . hahas .
hes a nice person luhs .
dunno why ppl say hes not nice . -_-

after recess was art .
6 periods bud was fun .
i was crapping all th way with HUITING & MARTIN . hohos .
IVAN, CHENGHOO nd AHTAY walked pass my class nd walked back .
for? nothing . -_-
drew th postbox design for art . (:
i drew like shit, MARTIN drew like urine . x)
we have no artistic talents . like mother like son -.-
after that was BAND .
MARTIN & AHTAY went home .
den MARTIN called me after band .
nd i told JACYLN nd CHENGHOO abt some stuffs .
nd JACYLN was really frustrated . :D

cos DAD wants to bring me to TM to buy my phone .
bud i dont wanna go . i dont wanna delete my sms . x)
so like told him tmr den go .
den i read all th smses tdy . hohos .
found out im really a mean person .
quarrelled abt so many LITTLE stuffs using sms . -_-
nd that big big thing which made me cry for 2 whole hours .
just because i nv help someone .
you should know who you are .
bud i dont blame you now ;D

was on my bed ad 9 plus .
bud stupid MARTIN told me hes gg to call me baq later .
so i waited . till 1 he hasn't call me . wtf .
so i slept .

No comments: