Friday, January 19, 2007

sry for not blogging x)
im lazy luhs .
bud im in th sku's com lab now .
i rather blog than search for stupid pics for art . (:

ytd went to sku with MARTIN
was late luhs .
JESSLYN, JACYLN, AHTAY, CHENGHOO, CHENGTECK & XIANGSHENG all late .

first period was PE .
was supposed to run arnd th sku for 2 rounds .
ME, MARTIN, ELAINE, MABEL, WEIXIN all walk for 1 round niahs .

after tt was physics?
was trying to balance my water bottle on my head while walking to th science lab .
den FIRDAUS laughed ad me -.-
so like i screamed ad him . in a funny way luhs . nd he laughed louder -.-
den stupid MARTIN passed my black file to me by smacking it on my head .
was pretending to be angry luhs LOLS .
den he say i look like a kid .
that 'angry' face . he told me when im angry i pout my mouth .
which i din even notices it .
so like he kip on suaning me during physics . ):

after recess was chem i think?
Ms ang was late nd she asked us not to try her . like wtf?
shes in fault luhs . -_-

after tt was english .
was doing th 'describe your class mate' thingy .
so like KHARIYA said abt me .
tt i nv fails to make her laugh nd im always making wierd noises in class .
when shes reading tt sentence . everyone in th class looked ad me -.-

after tt was assembly .
was busy doing chi hw so din care abt th talk .
bud that guy is from conerstone .
Mrs Delia Walcott's husband .

chinese was alright .
as usual CHENGHOO di siao me again ):
after sku JACYLN dey all went to TM to get SHENN's bday present .
i stayed in sku cos i wasn't feeling well ..
did some hw nd wrote a super stupid thingy for MARTIN lols .
MARTIN SUCKS . (:
went for band nd MARTIN took my hp -.-
was feeling wierd without my hp with me luhs . ):
was damn tired .
somemore throat damn pain . grr*
after band went home .
nd my throat got worse .
mum asked me not to go for concert .
im really sick now .
how? ):

No comments: