Friday, January 19, 2007

after sku WEIJIAN came nd look for me (:
brought MARTIN & AHTAY along haha .
3 of dem know each other by phone liao .
bud nv meet before -.-
so 3 of dem crapped .
WEIJIAN kip on making th bloody retarded face -.-
was damn sian .
like . no common topics to talk about?
cos like . WEIJIAN changed so much .
kip on talking abt those gang gang thing which makes me ignore him very much .
cos i bloody hate all this kind of things .
went to void deck blahblah .
JOSHEA know WEIJIAN le .
CHENGHOO & YINGHAN too .
LOLS YINGHAN helped him buy food -.-
AHTAY help me do art hw (:
WEIJIAN helped too .
bud AHTAY erased it . hohos .

went for band nd i was damn tired nd sick .
having FEVER + SORETHROAT + COUGH + HEADACHE + STOMACHACHE nd my blue black was damn pain . ):
JASMINE asked me not to go for band bud i insisted .
mum asked me not to attend concert too ):
bud i wannnnnn .

after band was feeling better .
laughed all th way with JACYLN ! hahas .
went to bubble tea shop .
LEONARD & ZONGTAI was playing th stupid king of fighters game .
ZONGTAI lost LOLS .
so he went to buy bubble tea .
den passed LEONARD another 50¢ to play another game .
LEONARD was busy playing so ZONGTAI passed th money to me .
den he gave me 80¢?
den he asked me for 20¢, den 10¢ .
if DIANA was dere im sure she'll slap me x=
so like when LEONARD dey all went off .
LEONARD was blocking my way nd ask wheres QIUYUN?
hes suaning me luhs . cos he canot see me . im too short -.-
so like he just finished his bball training nd smell like salt fish -.-
den i was like . YOU VERY SMELLY LEH den he haha nd walk off -.-
den KIMSENG walked to me nd shove his UMPIT ad my FACE .
WTF ! like 4 cm away from my face niah lorh !
nd it was DAMN BLOODY SMELLY .
my god . gross .

concert's tmr nd im not sure whether im gg not .
haven sew my rank yet =/
nd th uniform is damn big . T_T

im gg to play DOTA now with changhoo nd ahtay . (:
so, bye

No comments: