Sunday, January 14, 2007

thursday 110107

so like my mouse isn't working .
using th pathetic keyboard nd tab here nd dere -.-
so went to sku with JACYLN nd JESSLYN .
IVAN brought a damn cute bear luhs ! nd i was playing with it th whole day .
den first 2 periods were PE .
brought th bear along :D
took height nd weight hohos .
den physics .
went to science lab 4 .
sat with MARTIN hohos .
Mr Ng didn't change our seats (:
th whole class was so quiet -.-

den recess, went to 305 di siao CHENGHOO x)
den he was like .
u got call AHTAY?
den i was like huh? he not in ur class meh?
den he scared tcher scold den nv reply .
so me nd MARTIN was like .
HUH AHTAY GO WHERE?
den went to 3rd floor den to 4th floor again .
den i saw AHTAY in 305 .
den CHENGHOO told me AHTAY's hp vibrating .
den AHTAY ask CHENGHOO to ask me whether im th one calling him . wtf -.-
ate with MARTIN nd DIANA (:
after recess was eng .
Ms Safiah didn't come so relief tcher came in again .
asking us to do compre .
nd i did . MARTIN copied mine as usual -.- lazy bummmm .
was disiao-ing MARTIN abt him liking a girl .
which wasn't true . i enjoy making fun of him cos he wont get angry x)

den went for assembly .
was beside LEONARD :D
was laughing all th way .
i cried to . cos LEONARD dared me to -_-
we were doing th stupid alamak alamak thingy LOLS .
i laughed so loud so KIMSENG turned around nd laughing ad me -.-
den he told GLOVER 'wah listen to th way she laugh .'
den GLOVOR turned around nd laugh ad me .
den ADRIAN nd SONGHAN turned around . wtf . -.-
was damn bloody paiseh can .
den was laughing ad CHRISTOPHER too .
soing some ahem acts ad LEONARD .
so LEONARD asked me to turn arnd to look ad him nd CHRISTOPHER was damn paiseh .
den CHEL gave me a hi chew ! :D

after tt was chinese .
AHTAY left his specs in class .
so like CHENGHOO asked me to sms him .
cos he scared hes worried .
den my hp was sooo laggy .
canot sms . fcuk luhs .
WADS WRONG WITH MY PHONE .
somemore stupid LEONARD kip on calling me in class -.-

after tt 1pm dismiss .
went to study area wait again -.-
restart my hp nd found out i had 4 new messages .
1 from CHENGHOO . 1 from LEONARD nd 2 from AHTAY .
AHTAY asked me to check whether his specs with me -_-
CHENGHOO asked me whether i got call AHTAY .
wtf hp lag till lidat . shit luhs .
den went opp sku with CHENGHOO, JACYLN, IVAN, SUIE, YINGHAN .
den went for band .
MARTIN nd AHTAY went to cut hair . kelian .
did 50 pumpings cos we were 10 mins late -_-
finished band nd saw MARTIN nd AHTAY waiting for us again . hohos .
PEIPEI asked me whether AHTAY stead with someone in band -.-
cos hes waiting for band to end ma .
den i told her it was MARTIN . :D

after band was all drenched .
was sharing an umbrella with IVAN .
bud both of us still got drenched .
thanks to me .
was crossing th road den i saw a car coming .
i screamed nd jump LOLS .
den IVAN was shocked by me nd pulled th umbrella nd ran away from me, so i ran to th coffee shop .
LOLS x)
i think i smack-ed AHTAY's back in sku .
he told me i did bud i didn't recall anyhing . x=
i think his neck recover liao?
didn't ask him . later guilty again -.-
my hi chew from CHEL was gone .
took 1 out nd MARTIN, AHTAY, IVAN, SUIE, JACYLN all wanted . T_T
di siao MARTIN abt her again .
LOLS he asked me to stop bud i continued .
yay . bud he wasn't angry luhs .
den MARTIN accompany me nd JACYLN home (:

MARTIN called me again .
telling me stuffs which only AHTAY nd ME know .
im th second person to know -.-
i couldn't believe it luhs .
no wonder that someone is behaving like ****** (:
booms . nd he dosen't want me to help him .
he want AHTAY to help him .
he said i'll make th misunderstanding worse . :D


SPAMMERS GET A LIFE LUHS .
IF SMAMMING IS FUN DEN GO DIE BETTER .
WASTE ELECTRICITY USING TH COM JUST FOR SPAMMING .
stupid ~ :D

No comments: