Tuesday, January 09, 2007

JACYLN was having high fever & gastric flu .
so she didn't turn up for sku tdy ): bloody sian .
stupid MARTIN asked Mrs Ng to choose me as th art rap, ASSHOLE .
Mrs Ng was teaching us maths :D
i swear it was damn fun .
maths is gg to be my favourite subject this year :D
last year was taught by Ms Quek .
liked her very much AS A TCHER -.-
bud impression kindda changed?
i don't quite like Ms Quek now .
bcos of 'some' reasons .

prefer th way Mrs Ng teach maths luhs .
i understand EVERYTHING she taught tdy . (:
was paying so much attention during maths .
was falling asleep during english .
bud kip on tahan-ing -.-
social studies was boring too .
falling asleep nd Mdm Natasha walked to my table nd 'feeling sleepy uh?'
nd smiled ad me . o.O
chem was fun, starting to like Ms Ang :D
Chinese was okay .
forced th guy beside me to change place with CHENGHOO ! :D:D:D
Xie Laoshi din notice it .
so asked us to write th seating arrangement number ad our zuo ye .
hohos . its gg to be our permernent seat le .
YAYNESS*
suddenly talked abt porridge nd CHENGHOO laughed ad me like shit -.-
Geog was fun too .
was laughing ad my own jokes .
WINNIE was giving th 'wad wrong with qiuyun tdy' face '. x)
after lessons went to wait for dem outside 305 .
was talking abt stuffs with MARTIN
den wen dey finish lessons went opp sku eat .
den went for band .
knn 76 push ups . nearly died .
IVAN's face was all red, my knees damn fking pain . ):
den went to look for MARTIN & AHTAY
den AHTAY told me i sprained his neck .
i recalled wad i did to him before band .
nd .... sorry -.-
he wasn't angry btw (:
was feeling damn guilty so rubbed his neck for him .
AHHH SORRY UH ! ):
den 7 plus went homeee .

No comments: