Monday, January 29, 2007

CHENGHOO & AHTAY din attend sku tdy .
read th previous post la x)
was damn moody tdy .

feeling reallll sick .
INNA & KHAIRIYA was asking me why m i so quiet tdy .
dey wanted me to make dem laugh luhs . (:

im like . not myself tdy?
din laugh or wadever .
damn quiet .

after sku went to 201 .
all of dem ate bud i only had a can of greentea
was feeling real sick nd had no appetite .
th feeling is like . if i eat something i'll vomit my whole internal organs out LOLS .

MARTIN was nice enough to ask me wad sweets i want .
nd he'll buy for me . hohos .
cos i dont wanna eat anything nd hes like . forcing me to eat -.-
bud in th end also nv buy =p

walked home with JACYLN & MARTIN .
reached home ad 4 (:


browse through my pics nd found out tt i've missed out so many pics .
some pics from SUIE's phone .
i want to rest . bud im nice, so shall upload it now x)

KHAIRI (:
WEIJIAN & AHTAY doing me art (:
DIANA ME & MARTIN with th real stupid goggles x)

DURING CONCERT .

NATHAN ! ahhas (:


someone pls say that im tall? x=





















im always trying to be RETARDED with JACYLN :D

CHENGHOOOOOO (:


WEIXIN being disgusted by CHENGHOO's singing LOLS .

AHTAY (:

MARTIN (:

focus on JACYLN .



No comments: