Wednesday, January 24, 2007

as usual met MARTIN nd went to sku tgt .
daddy gave me a donut nd asked me to finish it -.-
it's like . 6.30 am in th morning?
like . aiya forget it .
i dont know why ppl can have breakfast in th morning .
stuffing things into my mouth in th morning is a torture to me -.-
MARTIN ate ¼ of it .
i ate half? den left ¼ i stuff it in my mouth nd slowly chew LOL
reached sku le still chewing . -_-
i was HER today so im quiet . :D
first period was maths .
as usual Mrs Ng was real crappy . ahhas .

den chinese?
did compo ca . didn't finish it luhs .
recess was with DIANA, JESSLYN, RACHEL blahblah .
took out my hp nd dere was a msg from AHTAY .
msg was like . 'still angry?'
den i was laughing like . should he be angry or me ? -.-
den i was like . i nv say i angry .
den he say . 'so fierce th face'
-.- -.- -.-
I WHERE GOT FIERCE .
WHY PPL KIP ON SAYING I FIERCE?
den he said sry .
lalalelo . i should be th one saying? forget it =p

went for geog .
Ms Tan said that we wont be having our lessons in ITRL 2 during geog anymore .
IVAN was like . huh sian la ...
den Ms Tan said .'we will be having our lessons in th AVT starting from next week .
IVAN face totally changed .
den he say yay . later can haolian le -.-
was playing with a malay guy with our shoes in class luhs .
den i left my shoe on th table .
Ms Tan walked to me nd took my shoe away, den walked to th door .
den she said this 'this is wad we should do to rubbish'
den she threw it out of th class .
everyone laughed . me too . -.-
was asking DERIC to get my shoe baq .
he was afraid of Ms Tan scolding him . so he kip on saying no . -.-
den like . 30 more mins she asked me to get my shoe baq?
nd it's lost . WOW .
den she say after sku go nd look for her .
she drive me to 201 to get another pair -.-
walked baq to class looking like a retarded luhs . -.-
so many ppl know wad happened to my shoe .
even MS QUEK knows abt it -.-
SHENN, JACYLN, MARTIN, AHTAY, SUIE, HUITING, EEXUAN, AIHUA, KAIJING, XUELING, DIANA, IVAN, EILEEN all know .
still got alot of ppl also know . -.-

after sku went to look for Ms Tan .
went to library to check th CCTV first .
Mr Loh was inside .
den he was like . 'u very cute leh . shoe also can lost '
den i stared ad Ms Tan nd she laughed -.-
den JACYLN told me she know where is my shoe .
den i asked MARTIN to follow her den i went to th toilet .
saw DANIA & JIAHUI . ahhas .

went baq to th library nd got my shoe baq .
den went to th study area to slack .
was damn sian so i took AHTAY's bio tb to read .
so guai ehs? x=
all of dem was playing with my tortoise luhs .
th whole head nearly came out -.-

went opp sku eat den went to 450 bball court .
SYLVIA was settling some things with LEON .
not to mention anything abt it. since im not having any misunderstandings with dem .
was busying fanning KIMSIONG since he was sweating like hell .
he said thank you nd i asked him to shout thank you loud loud . nd he really did . hahs !
den he asked me to go fan him every monday to friday after he play bball .
$5 per day -.- of cos i said NO .
JACYLN was asking me to trick KIMSIONG
like, asking him to come nd pretending i got secrets to tell him .
yup . th secret was . 'KIMSIONG you suck (:'
den he was like . okok i know . LOLS
KIMSIONG YOU SUCKS ! :D

No comments: