Sunday, January 14, 2007

saturday 130107

went for band nd i swear it was DAMN TIRING .
woke up ad 7 nd had a super bad stomachache .
dad asked me not to go for band bud i insisted .
concerts is coming nd my playing sucks .
not knowing the tune of th notes ever since im playing 2nd trombone .
nd Mr Goh told Amin i really drop alot since he changed me to 2nd trombone . ):
Amin told me he was disappointed .
so i really have to buck up luhs . T.T
waited for dad to bring home de med .
he wants me to take de med before going out .
or else i'll have to skip band .
so i was late for band luhs . ):
reached nd set up everything in th hall .
band was nice tdy .
Mr Goh was quite happy too .
suddenly everyone played nicelt . ahhas .
band started ad 8 nd end ad 3 . god .
my hand is still aching nowwww .
pulling nd pushing th trombone slide .
wahlao . TIRED .

after band went opp sku eat .
AHTAY & MARTIN called me to conf . hohos .
was gossiping abt SO MANY stuffs inside .
i cant believe it .
MARTIN TEO, you're so meannnnnn . ;D
reached home ad 5 plus .

so went to TM with KAILING dey all .
bought my new phone, N73 .
was talking to MARTIN too .
so hes searched th wed blahblah .
wanted to get W850i bud i hate sony ericsson's phone luhs . ):
so MARTIN told me N73 is better .
besides i wanted it last month .
bud didn't get a chance to buy it .
so like chose N73, den MARTIN told me to get th music edition -.-
normal one was $468, music edition $538 . with th 21 mths plan luhs .
extra $70 nd i can get a 2G memory card .
im lazy to go simlim buy kay .
so got th music edition one . $538 . daddy's line was suntalk 800?
so it was $438 .
daddy help me pay $100 niah . i asked him to .
i want to reaally buy a phone with my money luhs .
or i wont treasure th phone .
normally if i drop my phone i'll heck care .
still rmb last year when i use my phone to play with JESSLYN .
throw here throw dere .
drop so many times bud i laughed like shit .
nv xim tia or wad .
imagine if i drop my current phone .
i'll cry like shit i tell you -.-
so i rather pay myself . (:
so dont say my parents dota me or wad ever shit .
i use my OWN MONEY .

went to metro nd some little girls bullied KAILING . abt 4 or 5 yrs old?
cos KAILING nearly fall down . like wtf? KAILING is only 2 years old .
so dey kip on laughing nd pointing ad her .
nd walking to her trying to beat her or pinch her .
for like 10 mins? so i stared ad dem .
someone of you should know my face when staring people ;D
i know shes just a small little girl .
bud to her KAILING is a small little girl . nd she bullied her . wtf .

so like stared ad her .
KAILING raised her hand nd say 'beat beat jiejie !'
LOLS . den that girl was like
girl : MUMMY ! that girl wanna beat me up !
mum : dont fight with her ! shes just a small little girl
girl : mummy you see !
mum : dont worry . mummy's here .
girl : mummy ! T.T
mum : why she lidat? wad did you do to her ?
girl : nothing !
ME : you did NOTHING? HAHA SO FUNNY .
mum : dont care abt her . mummy's here .
ME : wad u mean? my sister's fault?
mum : den? my daughter is a good girl okay .
ME : yeah right . if you say your daughter is a prostitude den should i believe you? :D
mum : *walks away

i cant tolerate ppl like this . bitch .
went arcade nd saw JESSLYN, LEONARD, CHRISTOPHER, GLOVOR, MARILYN, DOROTHY, JUNE, XINYI, KENGSERN! :D
was shocked to see KENGSERN luhs . damn miss him kay .
hes still having th xiao boy boy's face . x=

No comments: