Monday, December 17, 2007

went for band just now ;D
met JACYLN & headed to school together .
thanks for th Hello Kitty card holder ah !
love you laa pineapple ! ;D

band was tiring, but fun .
fun, super fun .
was like making fun of IVAN throughout th whole practice, HAHAHAHA .

after band talked to Miss Ang about some stuffs .
then MUMMY came to fetch me .
went to 201 for dinner, saw KANGJUN !
my primary school friend, haha !
after that went homeee ;D

MUMMY is going to JB tomorrow & she has a meeting at 8pm, GREAT .
i can go out already, HAHAHAHAHHA .
weeeeeee !

& my BROTHER isn't coming home today .
COMPUTER IS MINE .
& his hand cannot put straight anymore laa, doctor say th vein broke ):
thanks to th bloody doctor .
his hand dislocate he never make properly !
hope nothing happens to him la .

& i'm starting to miss my sons !
MARTIN & AHTAY !
unbelievable right ? ;x
I MISS YOU ALL LA .

No comments: