Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tuesday, 18th December
woke up & prepared, walked to MARTIN's house .
then waited for AHTAY to come .
reched liao bus-ed to East Coast .
saw Miss Ang on our way there laa ! haha .

reached & went for lan gaming, then DIANA reached .
Dota-ed, blahblah .
i actually sayang-ed AHTAY cause i promised him, LOL .
BUT I NEVER BITE HIM .
YOU WAKE UP LATE HOR, YOU OWE ME .
;x

then AHTAY kept on complaining to me something, lol .
i don't wanna say it here -.-

then i played Insaniquarium, yes that stupid fish feeding game .
& i actually got addicted to it -.-
& then theres alot of fish & i kept on asking MARTIN to help me feed, cause he clicks faster .
or else i'f th fish is too hungry they'll die -.-
so like i wil scream when any fish die, & i got real addicted to th game .
& they will be monster coming to feed your fish so you must actually shoot it like mad .
then th monster eat up my carnivore siah ! $10000 each
T_T screamed like what shit, LOL .

after that i buy my own fish, & named it QIUYUN, DIANA, MARTIN & AHTAY
LOL !
then AHTAY started playing also, LOL .
then i got damn tired & started sleeping with 3 jackets, cause i was feeling damn cold laa -.-
then i keep on smelling MARTIN's jacket sial, don't know why but th smell is somehow similar to my pillow smell, LOL !

after that kept on playing, & theres actually few times 2 stupid bastards tickle me .
one right side one left side -.-
then my MUMMY & DADDY came, after awhile they left .

then we continue playing & stuffs .
then i was complaining that im DAMN HUNGRY !
like for very long?
so went to Macdolnalds for breakfast? lunch? dinner? or supper? i don't know .
it's already 9 plus & it's our first meal, LOL .

bought McChicken burger again .
if buy set they wont wait for me to finish one -.-
then finished already walk to bus stop, then DIANA left .
then cb MARTIn fight with me, or isit tickling fight? LOL
TAY DIDN'T HELP ANY ONE OF US .
bastard boh? LOL .

then we bus-ed to bedok there, need to change bus .
SAW EEXUANNNNN ! :D
then AHTAY left, & MARTIN wasited DAMN LONG for his bus 24 -.-
talktalktalktalktalk then his bus came .

then waited for my MUMMY to come fetch me .
she told me she'll arrive in 20 mins, at last i waited for 1 whole hour -.-
then when she reach we went to 85 for supper .
EAT AH EAT AH EAT AH .
become fat pig liao laa .

then went homeeeeeeee (:

No comments: