Thursday, December 20, 2007

my BROTHER brought 3 friends back home yesterday
i jit tao tio shock then off com liao run out of his room -.-
& my hair was pin up like a aunty, & i'm wearing my pokemon tee, HAHA .
bigbig pikachu infront .
so his friend were like staring at me, damn paiseh i tell you -.-

going to stay at home all day !
cause KAILING & family is going to genting tonight .
so we're not going outtttt .

going to meet JACYLN tomorrow !
to get christmas presents for bandddddd !
(:
but i'm not getting anythings for my section .
i doubt AXEL will attend it anyway .

i'm looking soooo forward to christmas eve !
going DIANA house to ton with 2 bastards, HAHAHAHA ;D
haven't ask AHTAY but i'm sure he could make it one
(:

& perhaps i should find one day to go to th temple to pray la .
as what JINGWEN said, i'm suay suay suay, HAHAHA .
& we're bad like shit to gossip so much yesterday .
& some people just couldn't make it in certain things .
i love you laa SMELLY ASSHOLE JINGWEN !
(:
& i just told MARTIN about it & he's totally speechless, LOL .
but he never blames me for being mean one .
i love my bastard okay ! (:

MUMMY need th computer now, byebye !

No comments: