Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sunday, 9th December
headed to Marina Square for Kbox ;D
saw NICHELLE & VERONICA !
actually not saw them luh .
they kept on calling me, then chased me like 20m .
its when my cousins told me someone calling me then i realise one -.-
was busy complaining something to KAILI, thats why -.-

went to eateateat & singsingsing .
so fun with my BROTHER around la ! HAHHA A .
we somehow played a game at th kbox counter, i think is th manager create one?
then KELVIN got th first prize .
& because of something i said, WEEKIAN, KAILI & KORKOR bullied him & he cried .
not to mention th reason why -.-

then singsingsing until sibei high LOL .
WEEKIAN was like standing on th chair & screaming like mad .
then KAILING was like covering her ears, HAHAHAHHA .
DAMN FUNNY I TELL YOU .

after that left & went to arcade .
after that went homeeeeeeee ;D

No comments: