Monday, December 03, 2007

Saturday, 1st December
lunched at East Point with MUMMY, DADDY & KORKOR .
like soo long since we went there to eat !
(:

then went to Golden mile with relatives, cause they wanna go overseas again -.-
had our dinner there .

after that went to East Coast .
i kept on begging them to go there instead of Marina South because of MARTIN & AHTAY -.-
cause i promised them but last minute cannot .
cause of my motherrrrrr luh .

then AHTAY kept on making me laugh luh, LOL .
by making some stupid acts he learnt from CS, HAHAHHAHA .
cb tay ! ;x

after that accompanied them to Macdonalds for supper .
waited for WEEKIAN there too .
he was like asking MARTIN how to go East Coast -.-
& i think he gave wrong directions or what?
cause WEEKIAN took a real longgg time to reach uh !

then WEEKIAN reached, MARTIN & AHTAY left .
went to th arcade there to find relatives again .
WEEKIAN was my '______ of th day'
we did it for some reasons luh .
shall not blog it here -.-
HAHA, but MARTIN knows it & kept on laughing .
HAHAHAHHAA xD

& MY UNCLE DID SOMETHING WHICH MADE ME KANJIONG LIKE MAD -.-
he called me & told me he went home luh !
so i was like, WHY .
cause without him always very sian one .
yeahyeah, i'm damn fking close with my UNCLE .
turned out he was still at th arcade .
he did it cause he wanted me to get back to th arcade from mac to accompany him .
-.-

after that 12 plus went to play pool, 3 plus went for supper again -.-
i was like sleeping when they're eating luh, lmfao .
then when reaching home, like 3.20am?
MARTIN called me & asked me to call him .
_l_ !
then yesterday he say if i go he'll hug someone & say 'i love you' to someone .
LMFAO, in th end he say to me, cause that person is too, *TOOT*

shall end here, BYEBYEEEE !

No comments: