Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I WANNA GO OUT .
it's like i've been stuck with my family for 2 weeks already?
& today i've finally got th chance to go out & DIANA don't wanna go, forget it .

i'm damn fking dulan now .
I WANNA GO OUT .
thanks to my MUMMY, i don't wanna go East Coast for now, my bad .
i told my MUMMY i wanna go out today, my intention is to get her a damn present because it's her birthday tomorrow .
& she told my DAD that i rather accompany my friends rather than her .
& my DAD called me to scold me, in th end he got screamed from me instead .
EVEN IF MY INTENTION WASN'T TO GET HER A PRESENT,
I'VE NOT GONE OUT WITH MY FRIENDS FOR FUCKING 2 WEEKS .
TWO WEEKS .
you tell me WHO can tolerate all this shit?

it's like what have i done wrong to deserve all this shit?
I WANTED TO GET A PRESENT FOR YOU & GOT SCOLDING INSTEAD .
fine then, i shall stay at home today .

i'm just always staying at home, helping my BROTHER taking out his bandage before he bath, then when he bath finish, i'll have to help him put it back .
i don't even have th chance to use th com .
i've to help my mum get her phone if it rings, & blahblahblah .
I FEEL AS IF IM A MAID .

i hate holidays, ALOT .
fuck december holidays .
bye .

No comments: