Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tuesday, 25th December
i don't think i shall Merry Christmas to other fuckers anymore .
(:

went to Suntec City with relatives, was like trying on heels & WEEKIAN asked th sales girl whether they have size 43 .
the sales girl stared at her & walk away, HAHAHHA .
he make me laugh like fuck okay !
bought stuffs & left that place .

went to Kallang Airport there to eat,
then headed to East Coast for arcade again .
came out from my MUMMY's car & WEEKIAN spray th party thingy at me .
i don't know what that stupid thing is being named, but that seriously made me scream & i was damn happy .
WEEKIAN always do stupid things to cheer me up one luh ! (:
went to catch stupid things with WEEKIAN .
he got a red colour shit soft toy & i was laughing like fuck, HAHAHAH .

after that they went for billard, i stayed at th playground with KAILI & KAILING .
damn fun luh, it's been like soo long since i went to a playground, climb here climb there, SUPER FUN .
took pictures & stuffs .
then 1 plus went home already .

my cousins really made my day (:

No comments: