Monday, December 31, 2007

i woke up at 3 today luh !
cause i slept at 6am -.-
thanks to AHTAY, we played dota together, then i got disconnected .
or else i'll have lesser sleep uh ! -.-
& so paiseh horh, yesterday i pangseh-ed you .
-.-

went out at 5 plus today, headed to AUNT's house for lunch, then went to Tampines Mall to shop .
bought a ¾ jeans, like FINALLY !
has been looking for it for very long okay .
finally bought it .
happyyy lah ;D

after that went to dinner .
shared baked rice with KAILI
PIGGING.
stupid WEICHONG kept on diao-ing me .
YOU ONION CLAYPOT ! ;x

went to BHG & becaused of somethings KAILING cried,
& my stupid GRANDMA blames me for that
& like i did nothing?
it's because she wanted to buy something, & her MUM doesn't allow her to, & she cried .
& my GRANDMA know nuts about it & scold me .
got damn pissed off & walked away with KAILI .
_l_
went to shop around again, then went home after that .

meeting ALBERT, AXEL, JACYLN & ZHIQING tomorrow !
& ONGONG promised to give me a memorable New Year Eve countdown .
& i know she could do it luh (:
that explains why i love her so much, AHHA !
tomorrow is going to be fun fun FUN !
;D

MUMMY is outside now, buying prata for me ;x
PIGGINGGGGG soon later, ahha !
who cares.
off to Dota now, goodbye ! ;D

No comments: