Monday, December 17, 2007

Saturday, 15th December
stayed at home until 6 plus .
then went to fetch WEEKIAN & family .
WEICHONG was around also la, HAHAHAH .
was being bullied by me as usual (:
i actually stick out my leg to him & WEEKIAN actually pull it -.-
& i was screaming like a crazy woman in th car -.-

headed to Victoria Theatre to look at th buddhist thingy -.-
my relatives all there la .
but we sat at another side .
we refers to WEEKIAN, WEICHONG, KAILI & ME
WEEKIAN was like sleeping on my palms la .
damn boring i tell you, LOL .

when break that time we faster chiong out to smoke, haha !
then WEEKIAN & WEICHONG went to buy drinks .
i was like listening to th songs from my handphone & suddenly i sense that someone is looking at me .
then it was true la, a girl was like staring at me .
i was like ? what i do sial .
then she go complain to her stead that i diao her .
then her stead was like 'she see niah la'
then that girl was like shouting 'SEE MEH?'
i was like fking dulan & went back into th theatre .
then WEEKIAN saw my face very black, then ask KAILI what happened .
then when he know he ask me th girl look like what .
& since th show inside was boring like shit, we went around running & look for that girl .
when running WEICHONG kept on making me laugh like shit, LOL .
then at last cannot find, cheebye .

after that went into th theatre again .
then when finish went to Lao Pa Sat for dinner .

after that headed to Marinaaa as it was th last day already .
after today they'll close everythingggg !
reached & realise th pool place is closed already ):
hugged th door before i left that place .
going to miss that place so much la,
although i'm sick of that place already -.-

after that headed to Katong for pool again .
when i was in th toilet i drop my Axe Oil laa !
WAS LIKE SCREMING WHEN I REALISE IT .
then stupid KAILI kept on laughing -.-

after that 3 plus left that place, went to Bedok for supper, then 4 plus headed home .
super fun today ! (:

No comments: