Sunday, August 30, 2009

sick.

Feeling really really shag today.
Woke up at 9 plus feeling really uneasy.
Then slept till 2 and I had fever and cough and flu and sorethroat omgzzz. -.-

Still went out with Mum to expo for the tour fair and food fair!
Sigh I missed out so much food lol.
Only ate half a bowl of cheapo shark fin soup and there's no taste to me at all cause my nose is blocked.
Theres alot of performance for the tour fair.
Drawing and B boyz dancing!
Omg damn nice (Y) Love koreans heh. ^^
I wanna go Korea omg! Biggest wish ever.

Felt really really sick and was trembling like mad and my parent brought me home to rest and they went back to expo.
Went to sleep and when I woke up I can't walk properly and my temperature was 39.5. -.-

Went to the doctor and consultation fees was 40 bucks wtf. Total 98 bucks -.-
The antibiotics cost 6 bucks per tablet lol. -.-
That clinic's medicine made of gold. -.-
Burnt a hole in Dad's pocket but I'm feeling soso much better now.
Mo didn't sleep at all and she took care of me all the way omg love her. :D
I can't sleep cause I'm hungry omg lol! :)

And I'm not working tomorrow, Aidan's taking over my place instead cause I'm sick.
Thanks pukiiiiiiiii. :)

I'm gonna see Kaili and Weekian tomorrow omg miss then soso much!
I'm sick but happy hahah. :D

No comments: