Monday, August 24, 2009

:)

TM with Mo for lunch, had a super longgg talk.
And I'm happy after that long talk heh.

Aidan and Chan came to look for us and went to arcade lol!
Headed to CC to meet Ziliang to study.
I saw Zhiwei there! Hahhahaa.

Headed to Simpang for supper after that.
Chan finds my Mommy cool, ahahha.
And Chan's from St Pat's band man lol.
And he knows how to play the piano. Really very O.O cause he looks like hongkong ah beng. :x

I overspent this month omg! I just said to spend like only 150 this month but I spent twice of that zz.
Need to stop spending like this. I spend most of my money on food.
LOL thats why I'm growing fatter argh. Sucks. -.-
How I wish there's this weight transferring machine which I can transfer my fats to Chacha.
He wants that to happen too! Lol.

The thing I've been awaiting for like 3 weeks happened.
But I don't feel happy at all. What's happening!?
Guess my heart is dead. Ahhhh I don't want to be feeling this way sigh.

People around me are all neglecting their blog oh why!
Hate this feeling, makes me don't wanna use the computer more and more cause I've nothing to do when I'm using it. No blog updates to read! :/

Gonna learn this after exams! Easier version, this is hard for me. -.-


Giao-ing with the dogs @ msn. Sho fun. Me like <3

No comments: