Saturday, August 29, 2009

:D:D

Happy birthday to Albert, Angela, Hubert & me. Hahaha.
Thanks everyone for the wishes & presents heh.

I spent my birthday forgetting to bring my ezlink card out, travelling to Cityhall for nothing cause the movie's M18, travel back to Tampines to accompany Aidan to see doctor cause he was having a high fever, riding trip was canceled. :( Went back to his house to let him rest and I took care of him while using the computer, then heading to Hougang for usual family gathering and then home.
Boring day but I had fun disturbing Aidan cause he has no strength to stop me LOL.

I wanna watch final destination leh! :(
& get well soon la dog zzz I wanna hear your dog laughter. Tyvm.

Btw went to town with Bestfriend yesterday.
Omg I saw someone which is zzzz I totally WTF when I sense someone staring at me and it turned out to be her lol.

Went to Simpang at night to look for Aidan and Chan.
Back to simei to so called countdwn for my birthday lol!
Thanks for the nutty ice cream. :D

No comments: